21 May 2010

Stowaway

It's up!

The online copy of the BYU ELang 430R project, Stowaway, is now available for purchase, download, or online viewing. While all three issues thus far are pretty good, the one you are most interested in is Fall 2010, as that is the issue I worked on (worked on = gave my soul to this magazine, though not quite as much as Holly) my final semester. I wrote two articles (see pages 21 and 56), was responsible for one spread (see pages 56 and 57), and copy edited every single article, sidebar, blurb, caption, title, and photo credit in the magazine. Many, many times. I also made all the proofreading changes roughly five times. So please don't tell me if you find an error. Trust me, I don't want to know about it.

To view said magazine, click here.

And please, let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment