My new change of location midsummer prompted a few additions to the summer bucket list.
- Read Les Miserables.
- Learn a new song on the piano.
- Find cheap flights to Denver for Mark's wedding (fingers crossed).
- Write something every day.
- Explore the lighthouse at Discovery Park.
- Go to Elliott Bay Bookstore (and don't spend more than $30).
- Find the Sleepless in Seattle house.
Listen to the singing monks. Become the alpha-male of the dogs I nanny.
- Swim in Green Lake.
Go to the Jimmy Eat World concert.
- Go to the Death Cab concert.
- Visit the awesome cemetery on Capitol Hill.
- Read a Russian (with emotional clearance from Melis and/or C).
- Start (and finish) Jesus the Christ.
- Watch The Breakfast Club.
Go on a trip. (Canada? Spokane?) Dance on the roof.
- Attend a reading (or three).
Go boating. See the PUPPIES.
- Show Jess an episode of AR with STEVE HOLT.
- Go to the temple with the boy.
- Fish. (Thomas?)
- Wash the car regularly.
Visit the Seattle Art Museum. Go to an outdoor movie.
- Ride a ferryboat.
Go to a Mariners game.
- Hit the Ballard Seafoodfest.
- Visit Chihuly Garden and Glass.
- Ride the ferris wheel.
- Go to the Marathon memorial in Copley Square.
- Swim at Walden Pond.
- Visit the JFK Museum.
- Buy an air conditioner.
- Attend a concert at the Hatch Shell.
- Go to a Red Sox game.
- Hit up Boston Magazine's Ice Cream Spectacular list.