09 November 2010

Macalicious

Although my dad is most important, I would be remiss if I didn't mention one more birthday. He is one of the kindest, most genuine people I have ever met. At my birthday party before I moved from Provo, Melis had a jar labeled, "Why We Love Allison and Will Miss Her Dearly" which people filled with notes for me. Whenever I am sad or lonely, I read these notes. This one always cheers me up most.

Allison! (A-Dawg)
I love you because you are such a good example to me and love to read. I wish I read as much as you! I also love how you like to talk to me about girls and you are such a great listener! You are amazing and I love being you friend. Happy Birthday!
love, Mac

I love being your friend, too. Happy birthday Mac! I'm sorry I'm not there to celebrate with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment