I think I like the Salt Lake--Portland flight much better than I like the Boston--Portland flight.
Either way, I'm here. And I've started compiling a list titled, "Why Christmases in Oregon Are Better than in Any Other State---Or Anything in Oregon, for that Matter"
- Weather in the 40s. You don't freeze while walking the dog!
- Lots of green, so the whole city looks like Christmas.
- People put up lights. (They don't seem to do this in Boston.)
- Chocolate peppermint milkshakes at Burgerville.
- They have egg nog milkshakes too, but I don't like egg nog.
- You can go to the coast and have the same weather as in June.
- A trip to Powell's with Christmas money (or other money).
- Contributions, cinnamon rolls, fudge, caramel, clues, and other Christmas miracles.