13 December 2010

Last Week To Do List

I have a final exam on Friday at 6:00, but until then zero things. So I've made a list:

  • Figure out how to cancel my hard copy NYTimes subscription.
  • Send a birthday card.
  • Find a few birthday gifts.
  • Return merchandise that didn't fit.
  • Sell back textbooks (if I can).
  • Go see the new American exhibit at the MFA.
  • Look for Mary's wedding outfit. 
  • Pack.
  • Attempt to make a schedule for my Utah trip.
  • Finalize my spring classes.
  • Continue job searching.
  • Decide which book to take on the flight.
  • Make sure we stop the mail.
  • Come up with a great gingerbread house plan.
I'll still end up with a lot of free time. So any (free) winter Boston suggestions are welcome.

3 comments:

  1. That's lame that you have to wait until Friday to take the test...unless you need the time to study. I think in your free time you should throw snowballs at random people on campus and then say I wish you went to BYU. Hmph! Bah Humbuck...or whatever Scrooge says.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to the Greater Boston BIgfoot Institute and tell me about it!

    http://826boston.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to make a gingerbread house too, especially because I have some cool ideas for it. Hope you do fabulously on your test on Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete