05 March 2011

Happy as a Clam

So March has begun. Every time we get to March I think of the phrase "April showers bring May flowers." That's not the right one.

It's actually "In like a lion, out like a lamb."

But I don't think those two make sense together. March does start like a lion, but if it were to end like a lamb would April be so rainy? I'm thinking no. Besides, if you live in Oregon it should be "Winter showers bring May flowers," not just April.

So can we change one? I'm not particular about which changes, as long as one of them does. They really ought to mesh well. Plus, this March has not come in like a lion. The last two days were pretty mild, and tomorrow the high is 54, mostly cloudy. Whatever.

In other news, I am totally loving my job. I spent eight hours yesterday playing with ads in InDesign while listening to JM's unrequited love songs playlist on grooveshark before I made a Weepies playlist too. So good. Weepies song of the day:



I tried to put my entire music collection on shuffle while writing this post. I don't know why I even bother; I skipped twenty songs in a row.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like your job. I disagree. March has came like a lion. And then it will end like a lamb--for me at least.

    ReplyDelete