29 April 2011

Miracles

I'm sure you've all heard the news about the tornado in Alabama. It always makes me sad to hear stories like these, but this one was a little more personal than normal. A girl who went to Jerusalem with me, Rachael, lives in Tuscaloosa with her husband. Although we were not close friends, I love her dearly because we shared those wonderful experiences. She is such a sweet, strong person and I always admired her.

This is a link to an interview she gave with CNN about her experience with the tornado. The photos you see are of their apartment. It's an amazing story, and I am so grateful they made it through safely.

2 comments:

  1. That is crazy. These storms make me really sad. I'm glad they are both okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this breaks my heart! I'm glad they are alright, but what a traumatic experience. Thanks for sharing, Allison.

    ReplyDelete