28 May 2011

Need a place to store some books? I'm your girl

A friend of mine is going to Europe for ten weeks, and he's leaving in about four hours. This morning, bright and early (really, if I wasn't already awake because of the humidity I would have killed him for texting that early on a Saturday), he brought over a box full of books that I will be trusteeing (not a verb) until his return. As soon as he left I opened the box.

All poetry. Plus three Shakespeare tragedies. I think I might be revising my summer reading list slightly.


I really don't want them to sit in that box until August, though, but I just don't have the shelf space for them. I already have books stacked on top of each other around my shelves, and there are some I want to bring back from home in June.

Maybe it's time to consider investing in a third bookcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment