09 October 2011

Gap

Time isn't finite, as my brother reminded me yesterday.

He meant it in conjunction with our conversation about the neutrinos that traveled faster than light, but really, it can be applied to all aspects of life. Like, how about the fact that we were gchatting about neutrinos?


I am seven years older than the boy. Growing up that was a decent amount; it means he was only eleven when I moved out of the house. I loved him, for sure, but we weren't friends then. Recently though, that has changed. Time and space between us have shifted. The gap is narrowing. He is catching up to me.

We are becoming friends.


I've always loved being friends with boys, and I'm pretty sure that this guy is the best one to have as my friend. I'm so glad time isn't finite.


No comments:

Post a Comment