18 October 2011

Stretched Really Thin

I purchased a cheesecake yesterday, with cherry pie filling to top it. And a six-pack of Dr. Pepper. I did not buy milk, beans, bagels, pasta sauce, or anything else on my actual grocery list. Cheesecake and DP.

I have started using the snooze button for the first time in my life. I snoozed for forty minutes today.

I may or may not have thrown a pen at my bedroom door when someone on the other side of it angered me by doing (ready for it?) absolutely nothing. Just knocked and said goodbye.

I miss my old ward. Maybe because I keep returning to it.

I have a strong desire to spend an entire day in bed doing nothing but watch BBC shows.

I cannot figure out how to manage my time well. I'm not wasting time; I'm constantly working on school projects. But I spend 90% of my time on the magazine and only 10% on the editing class. I can't justify reallocation when I'm still two weeks behind on the magazine. But the editing needs more time.

I watched three hours of One Tree Hill while working from home yesterday.

I haven't slept before midnight for three weeks running (sorry Mom and Dad). Mostly because of the magazine, but I also have a tendency to research medical issues late at night. Still a fan of the self-diagnosis.

I realized there are only six more months until graduation. Time to reevaluate my life. Again. 

I look forward to my commute more than any other part of the day(s). Twenty minutes of Book of Mormon reading is very possibly the only thing keeping me sane. That and the view:

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you are busy. Haha, the pen throwing reminds me of the good ole days. Get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't snoozing great?
    Also, cheesecake and Dr. Pepper are great.
    One Tree Hill, not so sure.

    and if you need help reevaluating your life, I'll gladly help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can come back here and move into the Occupy Portland camp on the south par blocks!!! Really I thought of you the other day and missed you! When you come home for Christmas lets hang out more than me picking you up form the airport okay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it! Pretty much I think you're a rockstar (spell check says that rockstar should be two words, but I really think it looks better as one). And the DP? Love.

    ReplyDelete