2. I've been reading The Language Instinct which I thought I would like, but I'm not sure. Steven Pinker rubs me slightly wrong.
3. I've been craving chocolate cupcakes for three days now. Thomas, why haven't we included chocolate cupcakes in our adventures this week?? This is your fault.
4. Mentally packing for a trip based on the laundry needing to be done and Oregon coast weather is not fun.
5. It's been six months. Really? That fast?
6. It's been fourteen weeks. Again, really? That fast?
7. I really miss Tanner. And my dad.
8. I discovered the line "there is a lump in my throat with your name on it" on a friend's blog. I really like that line.
9. Sometimes I feel like I don't have a voice.
10. I want to curl up and read Sylvia Plath, but that is a recipe for disaster. She is gorgeous though.
Is an art, like everything else.
I do it exceptionally well.