24 June 2010

Lists

1. I feel like someone is missing and I don't like it.

2. I've been reading The Language Instinct which I thought I would like, but I'm not sure. Steven Pinker rubs me slightly wrong.

3. I've been craving chocolate cupcakes for three days now. Thomas, why haven't we included chocolate cupcakes in our adventures this week?? This is your fault.

4. Mentally packing for a trip based on the laundry needing to be done and Oregon coast weather is not fun.

5. It's been six months. Really? That fast?

6. It's been fourteen weeks. Again, really? That fast?

7. I really miss Tanner. And my dad.

8. I discovered the line "there is a lump in my throat with your name on it" on a friend's blog. I really like that line.

9. Sometimes I feel like I don't have a voice.

10. I want to curl up and read Sylvia Plath, but that is a recipe for disaster. She is gorgeous though.
Dying
Is an art, like everything else.
I do it exceptionally well.
So good.

2 comments:

  1. I can't fix most of the things on your list, but I do have a FANTASTIC chocolate cupcake recipe. And the best part is it's based on a cake mix.

    Add this to a chocolate cake mix:

    -a big handful of chocolate chips (1/4c? give or take)
    -1 package of instant chocolate pudding mix (the small box size)
    -1 cup sour cream
    -4 eggs
    -1/2 cup oil
    -1/2 cup water


    Mix everything together and scoop into paper-lined muffin pans. Bake at 350 for 18 minutes then start checking to see if they're done. I forget how long it takes to bake exactly. (touch the tops gently and if they spring back they are done)

    Cool, and frost. gahhhh drool. I made these for my World CupCakes a couple weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Missing thing? that would be me. :P

    Make chocolate cake! It will be great! It will also help get rid of the desire to curl up. Its perfect!

    ReplyDelete