11 February 2011

Dead

Por quoi? you ask.

Crazy week. Tons of class and internship stuff. I even wrote a poem. A very bad poem, but a poem nonetheless.

However, Wednesday was freaking awesome what with the lecture and the literature class I enjoy (even if I disliked Snow). And today? Best day of the week.

Por que? you ask. (You're multilingual.)

I worked (yes, worked) for two hours at Groiler Poetry Book Shop. Cutest tiny bookstore ever. I felt like I was in You've Got Mail; all I need is Tom Hanks and a vase full of daisies. Then I did some internship stuff (meh), but afterward I met up with a friend and his friend to go to Bartley's Burger in Cambridge and explore Harvard. Then I ate waaaay too much cake and waaay too many cookies and the perfect amount of chips and salsa at a birthday party. And I talked to people I haven't talked to before. It was lovely. And I realized something.

ماذا؟ (You say in Arabic. All I know is, "I'm not married.")
 
This is what I realized (again, I know it other times too): I like living here. 


But man, it is exhausting.

2 comments:

  1. Do you get to work at the book shop again? That sounds like so much fun!
    Who taught you to say "I'm not married" in Arabic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that a one time job thing? Sounds like a good time. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete