26 March 2012

Cupcake Love

A Crumbs opened up a few blocks from my office. A delightful and dangerous place.

I went last week at lunch time and waited in a line that was, no joke, out the door. For a cupcake that was, no joke, the size of two normal cupcakes. That had the absolute best chocolate ganache I'd ever tasted. Ever.

I'm going back on my way home because a) it's been a long day, 2) a friend is doing me a last minute favor and deserves a cupcake, and d) I just want to. This time a Dulce de Leche for me, and a Blackbottom Cheesecake Brownie for him.

My stomach hurts already.





2 comments:

  1. When I was in Virginia I craved vanilla cupcakes! Now I want a dulce de leche one!

    Also, a 2 d always makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Those sounds delish. But wait . . . I thought you weren't eating wheat and sugar? :)

    ReplyDelete