10 June 2010

If I Had One Wish Then It Would Be

My mom's cousin Katie always does birthday posts for her siblings on her blog. I thought I'd give a little shout out to the birthdays of the past few days.

Fourth of the month, my dear cousin Desiree. She just finished her freshman year at BYU and is a very impressive student. She's always been impressive in all aspects of her life, and I admire her greatly.

Seventh of the month, the triplets. Abby, McKay, and Alex. They are now officially teenagers, and to celebrate they invited me to come to Brick Oven for dinner after they received Harry Potter Scene It and a brand new TV. I love hanging out with them.

Eighth of the month, my aunt Karen. I was nine when she married my uncle Ryan and I thought she was so cool. I loved the way she curled her hair in hot rollers and wanted to do mine just like hers. She doesn't use the curlers anymore, but I still think she is so cool.

Apparently I don't have a picture of Karen. But I will in a few weeks when I see her in Oregon. I'll post one then.

Happy birthdays family! I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. A fun idea, birthday posts. So will you do more next week after a few more family birthdays? ;)

    ReplyDelete