- I shared a delicious Thanksgiving meal with some great people.
- I saw Christmas lights with four very excited little kids.
- I played trains and ate fishies with the cutest baby.
- I watched How To Train A Dragon---three times.
- I went to Mount Vernon and the Natural History Museum.
- I browsed the best antique shops with my awesome aunt.
- I discovered some really cute books.
- I helped decorate for Christmas.
- I ate the most amazing molasses cookies.
Summary? Good trip. Always. I'll have to think of a reason to go back.
|Standing in front of a gingerbread Mount Vernon|
I did, however, have some exciting Christmas mail waiting for me when I got home last night. Thanks, Mom and Dad! Christmas is officially here.