Moving to Seattle Cons:
- Public transportation in a widespread city takes forfreakingever to get anywhere.
- Pacific time zone does not allow you to call friends in Boston and/or DC when you get out of class at 9 p.m.
- Job hunting sucks.
Moving to Seattle Pros:
- It has rained once in the past month, and the weather is quite pleasant for someone who's lived in New England for two years (roommates are wimps) (also, Boston is quite rainy currently = irony).
- There are so many more trees.
- Mexican food is available and actually tastes like Mexican food should taste.
- Rent is half as much each month.
- Unemployment allows for babysitting cousins once a week.
- Printmaking class. Best idea ever. (Granted, this also would have happened in Boston. But the tuition would probably have been three times as much.)
- Going home for Conference weekend costs $25 instead of $400. Tualatin, here I come.